2010年4月20日 星期二

Christchurch, NZ

We arrive Christchurch for one week. We did nothing but walked around the city.
There is a fish'n chips located at manchester st. just beside the YHA christchuch. They sell fried seafood and chips only.
You must thinking "oh~ no~ fried food~" now.
But I got to tell u : we love it! both peggy and me. Jeremy, a guy from EU, says: maybe not the best in NZ, but is good enough for me!
I love the fish and the squid rings there. chips was a little bit more for me but still great. (I must gave some chips to peggy, she ate a lot. XD)

We didn't find this shop by our self, we knew it until the fish'n chips day in our BBH.
On that day, everyone who join this go to fish'n chips shop and ordered their fish and chips. Then we back to the BBH, take you seats in the living room, open your fish and chips, and have a fun dinner time.

And we also visit the gondola and the holiday market in christchurch this weekend.
I must to say the gondola here is so~~~~~~~~~~~ amazing that i can't even describe it. you will never imaging how beautiful it is, so be here once in your life, trust me.
The holiday market was also fun, and we were very interested with a stall which sold cloths made by themselves ( www.morphic.co.nz ). We like their design but it cost a lot too. Peggy's favorite one needs 250 NZD, so we decide to come back after we get a job.
I think this maybe a good start of us in NZ, although there was still some bad luck.
But who knows! We’ll see !!!